Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Over the Top Blog Award


Checking over my blog last night before bed I noticed a little comment from a great blog friend Rhianne. She was nominated for this award has very kindly passed it onto little me! A massive thank you Rhianne!

So as well as nominating six blog friends I get to fill out these questions too - here goes...

1. Where is your cell phone: on my bedside table (probably really bad place - doing bad things to my brain while I sleep!)
2. Your hair: is starting to scare me (I keep finding too many grey ones - and I cannot convince myself they are blonde anymore!)
3. Your father: sadly missed
4. Your favorite food: chocolate, goats cheese and cake (oh dear!)
5. Your dream from last night: I keep dreaming of dancing recently (must be my Strictly Come Dancing obsession)
6. Your favorite drink: Ribena

7. Your dream/goal: A big family
8. What room are you in: my living room, on my cosy big sofa
9. What is your hobby: cooking, gardening and being on my laptop
10. What is your fear: spiders
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years: at home being a great Mum
12. Where were you last night: making a quick visit to my in-laws to see my husbands visiting sister and my niece and nephew
13. Something you are not: tall
14. Muffins: rather cupcakes
15. Wish list items: dark wood antique bureau
16. Where did you grow up: Derbyshire
17. Last thing you did: put some carrots into roast for carrot soup
18. What are you wearing: Jeans (of course - my husbands auntie told me I couldn't get married in them!), white shirt and an argyle print purple and pink tank top, oh and big thick socks; borrowed from James!
19. Your TV: is on a now - watching an old Gilmore Girls on E4
20. Your pets: are swimming in their tank in the hallway
21. Your friends: is my husband James
22. Your life: is going far too quickly
23. Your mood: poorly
24. Missing someone: I always am. (My sentiments exactly Rhianne)
25. Vehicle: car (my "crazy car" - according my to nephew!)
26. Something you’re not wearing: earrings
27. Your favorite store: too hard to decide really but maybe Boden (oh to be able to buy their entire catalogue each Autumn)
28. Your favorite color: chocolate brown
29. When’s the last time you laughed: yesterday :(
30. When’s the last time you cried: yesterday :(
31. Your best friend: is too far away
32. One place you go over and over: my husbands parents kitchen - cosy warm farmhouse with the perfect window seat and a fullstocked pantry!
33. One person who emails me regularly: my auntie (with tales of family and travels)
34. Favorite place to eat: Fox and Goose (Johnny Depp was turned away as no tables available once!)

And the award goes to (it would go right back at you Rhianne if it could)...
KT Mac (alittlebirdtoldme.so)

Leah (headbandsandhandbags)
Gracie (graciebellabutterfly)
Rebecca (ardentsparrow)

Melanie (youaremyfave)
Jessie (messyjesse)


Once again a big thank you Rhianne - who keeps me 'easily distracted'!

5 comments:

  1. oooh thanks for the award Cassie - I am typing it up now :)

    and I love how being on your laptop is one of your hobbies - hehe. me too!

    and yes, I agree, how pretty are inspiring are white rooms with splashes of colour!

    Also I had a little idea..
    if you are inspired by pretty interiors like me, you know what would be fun to do one day...
    to swap some interior magazines.
    Sounds like fun if you'd like to one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...
    I just noticed you are on tumblr too and I am now following you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks very much for the award Cassie! i've never received one of those before :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Thank you! So fun to read your lsit, and I will get mine up this week! have a great day!
    XO
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thanks so much for the award!! I loved reading through your questions too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my little part of the blogging world.