And inside it just got better and better!
Micaela from the fantastic Dolce Vita was my extra special swap partner and if you read her blog you will know she has had a lot on her plate recently. But despite all this she put an amazing amount of time, effort and kindest thoughts into making sure my gift from her was so very personal. Really Micaela you are a gorgeous lady, thank you so very, very much!
(to match my blog name and for my heart collection)
Such a special one inside this package...
But it just kept going - this lady really was spoiling me! I loved taking part in the Dolce Vita Ornament Swap, so simply because I joined, she added another very special treat too.
Isn't he handsome!!
As well as all of these lovelies I had the most gorgeous note on a wonderful postcard and a special tiny journal.
Micaela you are a very special, kind and thoughtful lady - thank you so very much for totally spoiling me! I was totally overwhelmed by your generosity. xx
And if you do not already read her blog then please pay this wonderful lady a visit soon - you won't regret it!
I hope you all had wonderful gift swap partners if you took part in Carly's swap on her blog. Thank you to Carly for organising such a wonderful festive treat.

I still haven't got mine and we're leaving tomorrow, boo. I knew as soon as I saw the first picture that it was from Micaela though - I love her, such a fantastic present!
ReplyDeleteMicaela was my ornament swap partner! She is an absolute doll, isn't she? She put so much effort into choosing lovely ornamnents, her wrapping was beautiful and I loved the festive quotes she included. I adore her! You were so lucky to have her for your gift swap partner. One day, the three of us will have to meet up for real and sit down for a cup of tea, don't you think? I just know we'd all hit it off and spend the afternoon chatting away, drinking tea and nibbling little treats. What fun!
ReplyDeleteMicaela is the sweetest isn't she. I love her energy and her positive and kind words. You certainly did have an awesome swap partner. Merry Christmas to you and your husband Cassie. Hope you stay warm in that cold winter snow.
ReplyDeleteoh cass, you are TOO kind! i was so glad to have you as my holiday swap partner. i saw these things and i thought they were PERFECT for your likes ;) i had so much fun carrying around the little list of things you liked.
ReplyDeletei am SO glad to have been a little part of your holiday cheer.
xoxo