Monday, 22 March 2010

Much Love Monday

Last Monday I saw the idea for 'Much Love Monday' on Rhianne's fantastic blog but I had already posted so I scheduled it for this week instead. The idea comes from the very pretty 'Much Love' by Anna and she explains what it involves:

"All you need to do is:
1. take a photo of anything with a heart shape
2. write down one thing you love
3. put it in a blog post
4. leave a link of your blog post on Much Love"

Well if you have seen any of my house photos before you will know I am not in short supply of heart shapes around here, so the difficulty was in the choosing! Here's what I went with:

One thing I love this week is:

The stationary swap I recently joined, hosted by Megan. I was fortunate enough to get my good friend Erin as my partner and I have had such fun choosing the things to send to her. I could have added to the parcel all year long I think, but it was getting rather heavy by the end! Now our parcels are in the air somewhere I just cannot wait to get my parcel from her and we hope to open them at the same time whilst we chat online. Really cannot wait now, I wish I wasn't so impatient...

Please join in with Much Love Monday and let me know if you do, as I love any excuse for a heart picture!

11 comments:

  1. hooray! thank you for doing the Much Love Monday post! :D

    That heart button is so sweet. I hope to see more of your heart shapes in the coming weeks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are on the same wavelength :) I love the button heart - everything in your house is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love her much love posts, i have to do one soon! that heart button is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!!! I'm so excited too. !!!!!

    I've taken my heart photo today, too, so will have to get a post up soon.

    Hope your Monday is marvellous. Just like you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meant to say too, I love that heart made of buttons. What a gorgeous idea! (did you make it?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a post. And the stationary parcel sounds exciting!
    Watch my blog for a stationary themed giveaway shortly!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That button heart is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i love Much love Monday!
    So glad you enjoyed the stationery swap i cant wait to see what you and Erin sent each other!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty pretty button heart. It's funny that you were also thinking of doing the Much Love post. It's such a great idea.
    Ah the stationery swap was fun! I love that there are so many swaps going on in blog land :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you make that? It is such a pretty picture, the heart made with buttons. Can't wait to see your parcel too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my little part of the blogging world.