Tuesday, 18 May 2010

Rhianne's When I think of England, I think of...

Hi Hydrangeas and White Daisies readers, its Rhianne here from 'For the easily distracted...'.

I am absolutely delighted that Cassie asked me to guest post as I really love her blog, her tumblr and her enthusiasm towards everything. I am also hugely excited about this theme as I must confess that I absolutely love living in England.

When I think of England, I think of... the English Seaside...


including... donkey rides on the beach...


Bright amusement arcades and fun shops...


Walks along the pier...


Colourful and fun beach huts...


and of course a wind break for the more typical English weather!

I have always lived somewhere that is within a good distance from a beach, first in Norfolk and now in Yorkshire and I wouldn't have it any other way!
(all images by Rhianne)

3 comments:

  1. I love the colourful beach huts! And I feel just the same about Cassie. She's simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay love rhianne! speaking of the beach it's about time I took a trip down there and take full advantage of the sun (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow that beach actually has sand.. like not pebbly rocky sand... Hopefully that's not a dumb comment but just how I have always seen the English coastline pictured as :)

    and oh how I love the colourful beach houses too! and the vintage amusement park *swoon*

    this is such a fun post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my little part of the blogging world.