Friday, 28 May 2010

Torie Jayne's When I think of England I think of...

Hello lovelies, This is Torie Jayne from London, England. When Cassie asked me to guest post over here today with the title ‘When I think of England I think of …’ I was delighted. I love pretty pastels and turquoise and just had to get some in here. So here are a few of the pretty things I think of ‘When I think of England’.

‘When I think of England I think of …’

..........fashion, from the "make do and mend" to quirky!

‘When I think of England I think of …’

..........apple blossom, on the trees in country gardens

Strawberry bonbons

..........Old fashioned sweets, like strawberry bon bons, a hard toffee covered in strawberry flavored icing sugar.

‘When I think of England I think of …’

..........pretty pastel houses of Barnes and Notting Hill

‘When I think of England I think of …’

..........the birds in my garden

‘When I think of England I think of …’

..........pretty forget-me-nots that grow everywhere!

‘When I think of England I think of …’

..........mini cooper cars, love the bright turquoise of this one!

Hope you enjoyed!
Have a sweet day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Notting Hill houses... Hopefully I'll be seeing them soon.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guest post. The colorful houses are marvelous and your ribbons and snippets of lace.
    Well done,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my little part of the blogging world.