(Original Image via Shelba)
I love all the whimsical bike images that seem to be around at the moment. So the bike combined with the firm favourite of daisies makes this a winner for me.
(Original Image via Fryd)
I have a button heart similar to this one hanging at the bottom of my stairs. I have a real love of buttons and in particular mother of pearl ones.
(Original Image via House of Turquoise)
Isn't this just the cutest looking little cottage? I could really see myself at home in this place and can just imagine how perfect it would be in every season. Right now I would love to be sitting on that patio, wouldn't you?
(Original Image via lilfishstudios)
Like I said above, I have a real thing for buttons so this image took my breath away! If you are a fellow button lover follow the link above back to the original Flickr stream and prepare to be wowed!
(Original Image via Nicole Hill)
This little party seemed so magical and I think it was the bunting that really grabbed me. I am really desperate at the moment to throw a party out in the garden and decorate with bunting - maybe this summer I will...
(Original Image via 1812overture)
This particular image is currently residing in the middle of my desktop wallpaper - a perfect little reminder. I adore the colours and the writing style especially the loopy t's. I was also reminded of it this morning when the radio presenter said "be mindful not to major in minor worries". Keep an eye out for the all special little things today!
I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I am still absolutely loving the new archive feature on Tumblr (mine is here) because all the images look so pretty joined together.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
PS: Decided to try a little Linky as quite a few people liked the idea of 'Tumblr Tuesday'. So if you write a post I would absolutely love it if you linked it below and we can begin to follow the Tumblr love around the world! Fingers crossed next week has more than one link below!!








oh my cassie, your archive looks beautiful, I'm about to waste my afternoon looking through it all again :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great link to Jennifers blog and tumblr, I think you're encouraging my tumblr addiction :)
p.s. I love that button tree!
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! I love the daisies in the bicycle basket, it makes me want to ride to a secluded spot for a perfect picnic.
ReplyDeletex Jasmine
Cassie! I adore this idea! May I please follow suit and join in on Tumblr Tuesday with you over on my blog, too?
ReplyDeleteYou're the reason I'm hooked on tumbling. If it weren't for the completely fabulous Tiny White Daisies, I might never have discovered tumblr and started collecting thousands of pretty pictures of my own! Can always count on you to blog gorgeous stuff. One of the first things I do each day is re-blog most of it!
Happy Tuesday my dear. Maybe this summer I can come for tea in your garden and you can hang up some bunting. Sound good?
xoxo
What a fantastic idea! I have a lot of photo saved on my Tumblr and I wish I was on there more often. I adore that turquoise house. It's such a pretty colour.
ReplyDeleteThat little party is gorgeous. I will have to do something similar in summer (and for inspiration for my dining table).
xx
That button tree is sooooooo cool!
ReplyDeleteno, cassie, you should so try the photo swap! it's so fun. i'm sure you'd have some great images! you've got an eye for picking out great ones for your posts, i'm sure you'd do just fine!
ReplyDeletei love the one with the little heart buttons! so cute!
:)
Hi Cassie
ReplyDeletethanks for your lovely comments at Secrets.
My tumblr has been neglected a bit lately, but your post has made me think
about getting back on there especially that new archive feature-I'd not seen that. Your selection is beautiful, I love old mother of pearl buttons too and use them on my lace bracelets. This house is dreamy as is the garden image.
I hope to join in tumblr Tuesday, will let you know,
kat x