For many years my husband and I have visited Olu Deniz in Turkey and this place holds many special memories for me. When we have holidayed there I have always relaxed brilliantly and so this place symbolises so much for me. I can definitely say that we have a favourite bar/restaurant that we have gone back to many, many times and that is Buzz Beach Bar. For many years they have had webcams in the bar and restaurant and over time they have moved and changed positions but one always remains firmly pointed at the gorgeous view. I have loved the webcam because it is a lovely reminder of the peace and relaxation I feel when I visit and has become part of my daily routine on line.
However, for those of you who may not be familiar with the area; it is very much a seasonal resort and becomes a ghost town in the winter months, so nearly all the hotels and restaurants close down and in turn so do the webcams. Last year however the webcam came on earlier than usual and it popped up on 18th April. But I have been checking everyday recently just in case... And today there it is! Back online!
Olu Deniz is one of the most photographed areas in Turkey and is famous for its lagoon that I am sure many of you will have seen if you have seen photo's of the country. The view that this webcam captures is simply stunning and I cannot wait for a summer filled with a daily dose. For now I will share I few of my own photo's taken from the bar and beach and a few from last years webcam, to give you a flavour too.
It is days like today when I am pleased I have my blog to indulge in the things I like and hopefully to give you all a little daydream along with me too... Thank you!









Oh wow. What a gorgeous spot! No wonder you're able to really relax there. It looks heavenly!
ReplyDeletexo
Wow, what an incredibly beautiful locale! And my wanderlust grows even more!
ReplyDeletethis is so beautiful! i've seen many amazing things since i've been in costa rica, but that first shot of the water in turkey... oh my word. breath taking! the blue is so blue!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing these photos! where can we find the live webcams?
:)