Upon receiving the GLOB I have to follow suit with Erin and take up the photo challenge: the idea is to open your first photo folder, scroll down to the tenth photo, and then post it (and the story behind it). So here it is:
Do you recognise it? Probably not I imagine, but that great big gap is now where my fireplace is! I know I have shown you that before; probably far too many times but it is one of my favourite things in the house.
I thought I would share this one with you too as it is from the same folder. This is the view that I have shown in quite a few pictures before (but not quite like this), we built our house in 2004 and before that it was a piece of land with nothing on so my garden really is a long term project!
Thank you Erin for giving me the award and just sorry it wasn't a photo of me or as funny as your one was!
After consulting with Becca, I have decided not to burden you with any more 'things you may not know about me' for the Sugar Doll award because firstly I have done so before and secondly because there won't be much left to tell you! Hee hee, but thank you so very much Becca for tagging me.
Hope this week is treating you all well.

thanks, cassie! you're so sweet. i'll post my photo within the next couple of days. tomorrow is going to be a busy one.
ReplyDeletei hope you're able to get some gardening done!!!
:)
Aww thanks so much Cassie!! Your lovely :) I love seeing your little piece of land.
ReplyDeleteHopefully I can do this very soon! xx
I love looking through old photos. It would be so rewarding to take a piece of land and build a house atop it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much darling Cassie for this award! You are the sweetest. <3 And just for the record, it will never be a burden to read more about you and your favourite things. :)
ReplyDeleteOh and yes I really and truly do recommend She & Him. Their songs are of the indie-folk genre and it has a very old-school vibe to it as well as lovely tunes. I love 'em! Of course, I'm also a fan of Zooey Deschanel (she's the female vocalist in She & Him).