(via bookpaperscissors)
Today has been jam packed full of things to keep me busy including pages and pages of pig information to enter onto the computer for work and lunchtime dog walks to clear my head. Tomorrow I will begin the mammoth task of packing up our winter woolies for our week away and pay a last minute visit to the supermarket to stock up on bits and bobs for the journey.
So for now I am going to very much echo the sentiment in the above picture taken from my Tumblr archives and leave you with my favourite seasonal TV advert of the moment, enjoy!
Hope the week has treated you kindly and hurrah for it being Friday tomorrow!


It's a grey day today here too, literally. I'm tired of the grey days already. Pig information? Do you work with pigs? I just heard that girl who is singing the John Lennon song on the advertisement on a blog a few days ago. I love her voice and listenting to her sing that song. Have a lovely evening.
ReplyDeleteoops, Elton John, not John Lennon.
ReplyDeleteYou're going to have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear all about it...
ReplyDeleteLove the advert. I am so excited! Christmas is really on its way!
xo
Haha that quote is totally me! But I try to get things done anyway, no matter how busy.
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your trip away!