Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Hitting a century!

At the weekend I hit 100 posts! I will admit I did miss it at the time and it was only as I posted number 102 I realised. Back when I started this blog, in the not to distant past, I would never have believed I would hit 100 and hit it, what feels like, so soon. I have wholeheartedly enjoyed my first few months in blogland and hope to share and enjoy many more.

So to celebrate this little occasion I have combined it with something I have been meaning to follow up on for ages. Way back last year the wonderful Becca from A Lonely Pea chose me to take part in 'Pay It Forward'. I am not quite sure where this idea originated in the blogworld because I have seen it in so many places but it is a really great idea. Becca sent me a beautiful little package that I received just before Christmas.


Now I am led to believe that I have to pass a little gift onto three more people. I thought about opening up a post for people to take part and then I thought there were so many people I wanted to send them onto but eventually I decided to Pay It Forward to three people who have been a fantastic inspiration and new friends since I started this blog and I hope this isn't breaking the rules or anything!

I am sending out three little packages to Gracie from 'Gracie Bella Butterfly', Rhianne from 'For the Easily Distracted' and Erin from 'Pughs' News'. I wish I could send out to more of you and it was so difficult to choose three of you lovely people. This is really a fantastic idea and I have loved taking part.

(unknown source - apologies)

Thank you to all of you for being around for my first 100 posts - I hope I can keep you entertained enough to be around for 100 more.

7 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to bits to be a part of this. Can't wait to be able to say, "I've got mail!" It will definitely add a little bit of sunshine to January!

    Thank you, Cassie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And congratulations on your first 100 posts. I have passed the 700 mark! Crazy, huh? My three year anniversary of blogging is coming up in April... I must plan something special for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what fun. Perfect timing for gracie too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cassie, i LOVE the whole Pay It Forward idea. It makes you feel good to pass on that kind of kindness. I adore each girl you are paying it forward to!

    what lovely gifts you got, as i'm sure what lovely things you'll send out.

    CHEERS to paying it forward! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!! your blog is so lovely! i hope for 100 more just the same!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for making me a part of this :) I will definitely have to pay it forward somehow. Congrats on 100 posts, your blog is wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hearty congrats on breaking 100! :) Isn't amazing to look back and realize that you had so very much to say? Love that you're paying it forward! :)

    Happy 100...here's to many, many more! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my little part of the blogging world.