Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
read: Baby books
flick through: no time to flick!
listen: to baby gurgles, cries and whimpers
eat: when there is time!
drink: coffee, coffee, coffee
wear: pre-pregnancy jeans (yeah!)
prepare: for Christmas (it's coming too soon)
be: baby cuddling
looking forward to: each day with my little boy
sitting: snuggling little fingers and toes
dreaming: of Sam's first Christmas
excited about: life with Samuel!
Oh my! My sister-in-law in Ireland emailed to say that the Christmas hols have been extended until next Monday, due to snow!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your extra long birthday getaway! I'm picturing you sitting in a little cafe or at your B&B, sipping tea and admiring the snowy view.
Can't wait to see the photos...
Unfortunately I cannot seem to write a post but only a title using hubbies iPod but I can add comments - odd! We tried to get an earlier flight out today as we were booked on a night flight but all have been cancelled! We are now booked on earliest flight out tomorrow in the hope that one of the days flights will take off, but I think we are in for a day at the airport! Hotel were very kind and when we returned after checking out they checked us back into our previous room. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's flights and in the meantime we are stuck in the rather unusually snowy, chilly and very quiet Jersey. xx
ReplyDeleteOh my! Good luck with your attempted travels :)
ReplyDeleteThat cat looks like my dearly departed Blarney (RIP) I just love that picture!!! Thanks for making me smile and think of Blarney:)
ReplyDelete